This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of NECTRESSE™Sweetener. All opinions are 100% mine.
Sweet just got sweeter! I recently tried Lisa Ling's favorite sweetener called Nectresse Sweetner. What makes this new product special is that NECTRESSE™Sweetener is made from the goodness of real fruit - monk fruit extract! It is 100 percent natural and zero calories per serving too!I
Here is what America’s favorite journalist, Lisa Ling, had to say about this new product,
“From the moment I tried NECTRESSE™ No Calorie Sweetener, I loved it. Not only is it all-natural and calorie free, it was incredibly delicious! Made with deliciously sweet monk fruit extract, NECTRESSE™ Sweetener tastes like sugar and satisfies my sweet tooth in a way that fits my healthy lifestyle and is yummy too. In fact, I love it so much that I bring it with me everywhere I go. If you were to look inside my carry-on, you would find packets of NECTRESSE™ Sweetener!” - Lisa Ling
Check out her video testimonial on youtube.
From the maker of Splenda sweetener, this brand new product derives its natural sweetness from the monk fruit, a small green melon that has grown on lush vines in remote mountain regions in Asia for hundreds of years. Deliciously sweet monk fruit extract is combined with the perfect blend of other natural sweeteners to bring you the rich sweet taste of sugar without all the calories.
I used to use a lot of sugar to sweeten my coffee but have cut back quite a bit over the years. I've never been one to use an alternative sweetener because of the difference in taste I always find. I found Nectresse to be like this as well. Perhaps because it is 150 times sweeter than regular sugar. When I had Nectresse with my coffee, I cut back to only use a half of a packet and that seemed to do the trick for me. I also tried Nectresse in a recipe which really won everyone over called Peanut Butter Granola. I actually liked it more in recipes! They have some great recipes over at the Nectresse site that I recommend checking out!
Peanut Butter Granola (Serves 8)
- 8 NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener, Packets
- 1/2 cup unsweetened natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup crisped rice cereal
- 1/4 cup dried cherries (I omitted)
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- PREHEAT oven to 300°F.
- SPRAY a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- COMBINE NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener, peanut butter, margarine, honey and cinnamon in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, take off heat and add vanilla. Set aside.
- MIX together oats and rice cereal in a large mixing bowl. Pour peanut mixture over oat mixture, and stir to coat.
- POUR granola onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 30 minutes or until browned, stirring often. Allow to cool.
- MIX in cherries (or other fruit like blueberries) and peanuts. Store in an air tight container for up to one week.
The new Nectresse Sweetener is available in both convenient single-serve packets (what I tried) and easy to hold canisters (140 servings) with a multipurpose lid for sprinkling, pouring or spooning. It's available in grocery stores, drug stores, supercenters and online and retails for about $3.99 for the packet and $6.99 for the canister.
You can also snag a sample of FREE sample of NECTRESSE™Sweetener! Be on the look out for it in about two weeks. Be sure to come back and let me know what your thoughts were.